Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Cookie Diet

What do Angelica from the Rugrats, Santa Claus, and grandmothers around the world have in common? They all love COOKIES!!!  Don't we all?  Cookies and other sweet treats are the downfall for people trying to lose weight, but what is all this buzz about a cookie diet?  From hearing that there was a possibly effective diet out there that involved cookies made me jump onto the computer and start nerdin' away through the research.  And guess what?  The diet is REAL!

Dr. Sandford Siegal invented this too-good-to-be-real diet.  Now, if you were waiting for the catch, here it is.  Doc Siegal invented a hunger-supressing cookie.  Now I've never tried the cookies, but like most dieting food that's advertised to be delicious, experimenting dieters are often disappointed with cardboard/bitter/chemical/etc. taste.  I can only imagine Siegal's treats are as apeitizing.  Unfortunately, I will probably never get to tell you readers what i think after trying the coookies because Doctor S only makes them available for his patients in his clinics. 

Looking into what the meal plan consists of for the Cookie Diet let down my  Your eating habits are just a little better than the Olsen Twins.  This diet consists of only one meal a day. I repeat, ONE MEAL A DAY!  Now, now, says Sandford, you also get to eat 6 hunger-supressing cookies a day.  Wow, how full-filling, six cookies and one meal a day! How satsifying...NOT!

For someone who has food readily available to them, it would be very difficult for me to sit in the school cafeteria while everyone is chowing down on hamburgers and pizza while I sit there nibbling on my 6 cookies.  On the contrary, during the summer, I am on the go non-stop.  This would actually be a practical thing for me to try and I am sure all you on-the-go people out there would agree.  This is why celebrities like Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Jessica Simpson, and Denise Richards can handle this diet.  It's convenient to just grab a bag of the Dr.'s cookies on their way out the door. 

Here's another success story that ET investigated.  This woman goes from a size 24 to a size 2 in 8 months.  So it IS possible.  I wonder if she had her wallet on her when she was weighed and measured?  Why, because while your shaving inches off your wasteline, you're also ripping cash out of your bank account.  For just one week supply of cookies, the price is around an eye-opening $60!!!!!!

Keep me posted!

MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment